- Real Estate
- Digital Archives
Albany County is pleased to announce the completion of a digital archiving project of approximately 700,000 images. This project makes available for the first-time tract indexes, grantor/grantee records, and aperture cards along with miscellaneous records, dating back from 1865 to October 1997.
You can access these records at: Albany County Historical Indexes & Records Archive .
Steps to Register for ArcaSearch:
- Click Digital Archives link from the Albany County Clerk Real Estate website
- Click link in red titled “Albany County Historical Indexes & Records Archive”
- Click the blue “Begin Registration” button
Please note the subscription fees listed. Subscriptions are available on a daily, weekly, monthly, or yearly basis.
- You will need to scroll to the bottom of the Terms and Conditions page and check box labeled the “I Have Read and Agree to These TERMS AND CONDITIONS”
- Then click the grey “Continue with Registration” button above the Terms and Conditions box
- You will then create your account and select your subscription term. Once you have done so, click the blue Register Now button.
- Once you gain access with your subscription, you will be able to enter book & page, search by name, or pull up tract books and plats.