Wyoming elections are conducted with reverence and diligent attention to detail to deliver confident and secure results. To ensure the election process is secure and accurate, Wyoming State Statute §22-2-103 designates the Secretary of State as the chief elections officer of the state and the County Clerk the chief election officer of the county.
Effective immediately, For a primary election, an elector may declare or change party affiliation by completing an application signed before a notarial officer or election official and filing it with the county clerk before the first day on which an application for nomination may be filed under W.S. 22-5-209.
For a list of Current Albany County Elected Officials, click HERE.
POLLING PLACE LOCATOR (make sure when you search you ARE NOT zoomed in to a specific area. Also let the search populate your address as you type. Do not force it)
- Absentee Voting
- Primary Election - begins July 5, 2024, for UOCAVA voters and July 23, 2024, for all other voters and ends at 7:00 p.m. on August 19, 2024
- General Election - begins September 20, 2024, for UOCAVA voters and October 8, 2024, for all other voters and ends at 7:00 p.m. on November 5, 2024
- Polling Places
- Primary Election - Polls are open from 7:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. August 20, 2024
- General Election - Polls are open from 7:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. November 5, 2024
- You CANNOT vote at the Courthouse on election day!
- Proclamation of Election
- Primary Election
- General Election
- Candidate Filing
- Primary Election - opens May 16, 2024, and closes on May 31, 2024, at 5:00 PM
- General Election - opens August 7, 2024, and closes on August 26, 2024, at 5:00 PM
- List of Candidates
- Sample Ballots
- Results of Election